* PC and Mac Ada compiler price through Friday
@ 1991-03-27  7:05 rharwood
From: rharwood @ 1991-03-27  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anyone interested in Meridian's OpenAda for the PC (yes, PC!) can still get it
for $149.  Call Meridian at 1-800-221-2522 and ask for Tom Plaisance.  He
called me today and said his manager was allowing an "end of fiscal year"
special deal for anyone that calls by Friday March 29.

Tell Tom you heard it here from me... I don't get any commission, but the
referrals don't hurt my repuation with them, either!

The Mac compiler for MPW also expires Friday (OK, technically the 31st).

Ray Harwood            |PO Box 18324        |Internet: rharwood@east.pima.edu
Owner, Data Basix      |Tucson, AZ 85731    |AppleLink: DATA.BASIX
Associate Faculty,     |Voice: (602)721-1988|CompuServe: 76645,1370
 Pima Community College|FAX:   (602)721-7240|Opinions: My own

* Re: PC and Mac Ada compiler price through Friday
@ 1991-03-27 15:02 ` Michael Feldman
From: Michael Feldman @ 1991-03-27 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1991Mar27.000547.1@east.pima.edu> rharwood@east.pima.edu writes:
>Anyone interested in Meridian's OpenAda for the PC (yes, PC!) can still get it
>for $149.  Call Meridian at 1-800-221-2522 and ask for Tom Plaisance.  He
>referrals don't hurt my repuation with them, either!
>
>The Mac compiler for MPW also expires Friday (OK, technically the 31st).

The price to students and faculty is, I believe, intended to _remain_ at
$149., at least according to the last word I had from Meridian.

Prof. Michael Feldman
The George Washington University
Washington, DC 20052 U.S.A.

phone 202-994-5253