* Re: Looking for Ada programs
       [not found] <7cohvl$m2p$1@pump1.york.ac.uk>
@ 1999-03-17  0:00 ` Michael F Brenner
From: Michael F Brenner @ 1999-03-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

What kind of analysis will you be doing?

Mike Brenner  mikeb@mitre.org

As part of a project I am doing, I need to analyse a load of Ada source
code. I have obtained a large quantity from the PAL, but I would like to
include some code from other sources for variety. Unfortunately, I have
been unable to find much code on the web apart from the stuff in the PAL.

Could anyone point me in the direction of other Ada sources on the web?

Thanks in advance.

Stu

* Re: Looking for Ada programs
@ 1999-03-17  0:00   ` Stuart White
From: Stuart White @ 1999-03-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael F Brenner wrote:
: What kind of analysis will you be doing?

Static analysis of type usage/statement frequencies/etc. Simple stuff.

@ 1999-03-18  0:00 ` John English
From: John English @ 1999-03-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> As part of a project I am doing, I need to analyse a load of Ada source
> code. I have obtained a large quantity from the PAL, but I would like to
> include some code from other sources for variety. Unfortunately, I have
> been unable to find much code on the web apart from the stuff in the PAL.
>
> Could anyone point me in the direction of other Ada sources on the web?

Here are a few links:
  http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je/adacraft/download.html
  http://burks.bton.ac.uk/burks/software/libs/
  http://burks.bton.ac.uk/burks/software/sources/

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je
 Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
 University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk

@ 1999-03-18  0:00 ` Gautier.DeMontmollin
From: Gautier.DeMontmollin @ 1999-03-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)