From: mudd-j@bear.cis.ohio-state.edu (John R. Mudd)
Subject: Ada tasking
Date: 2 Dec 88 02:03:21 GMT	[thread overview]

I am looking for information concerning Ada tasking and how it may not
be the best way to express concurrency.  I would like to see papers
dedicated to the topic from proceedings or tech reports, not simply sections
from papers on concurrency, unless the paper has a good discussion of the
Ada tasking model and its drawbacks.

Unfortunately, there's an extra twist.  Ohio State doesn't have proceedings
from *any* Ada conference--it does get SIGada--so if you suggest a paper
and your description matches what I'm looking for, I may have to ask you
to send me a copy.  I'm sorry about that, but this library is in a pretty
sad shape.

I also be interested in talking to people who have interfaced C routines
into their Ada programs.

    John

  John R. Mudd                                     mudd-j@cis.ohio-state.edu
  Department of Computer and Information Science,  The Ohio State University
  2036 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio, USA   43210-1277