From: john@peppermind.com
Subject: Re: Problem with indefinite discriminant records in container
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 11:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-08-05T11:17:46-07:00	[thread overview]

Your completed example compiles and runs without error on my machine, too. I'm using FSF gcc 4.6.

So the error in my (fairly complex) program must come from elsewhere, though it definitely occurs at runtime when the package Class_Vectors is instantiated. Weird. I'll have to investigate this further.

Thanks a lot for your help!