From: jdudeck@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (John R. Dudeck)
Subject: Reading command line in Alsys Ada on AIX?
Date: 28 May 91 06:05:50 GMT	[thread overview]

I've asked this all around our campus, and no one knows the answer, so
I'm trying a little further afield...

We use Alsys Ada under AIX/370.  I want to read the command line arguments
from my Ada program.  I know how to do it in Verdix Ada, but there doesn't
seem to be any information available as to how it's done in Alsys.

The Verdix approach essentially mimics the C argc/argv approach.

--
John Dudeck                                              "You can only push
jdudeck@Polyslo.CalPoly.Edu                             simplicity so far."