From: jim <jim_evart@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: GVD port planned for Mac OS X?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:02:45 -0500
Date: 2002-02-28T00:02:45-05:00	[thread overview]

Another point, there have already been 2 binary releases of gnat for os
x and a third is immenent.  we are doing a number of things that will
show up soon including the ability to build native os x apps (carbon
for right now).  bindings are coming along.

jim

In article
<270220020813342972%thehouseofcards@remove.this.part.mac.com>, Michael