From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!noc.near.net!news.delphi.com!news.delphi.com !not-for-mail@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (AWOLFE@DELPHI.COM)
Subject: Re: Review: Elec. Eng. Times article on Ada 9X.
Date: 23 Sep 93 02:39:05 GMT	[thread overview]

wellerd@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu (David Weller) writes:

>In the Sept 13 issue of the Electronic Engineering Times, there
>is a regular column called "Embedded Insights", by Alexander
>Wolfe, subtitled "Ada on the comeback trail."
>This is, IMHO, the fairest article I've _ever_ seen.  Not only does
>he say nice things about GNAT and the 9X effort, but he also does
>NOT proclaim that Ada will save the world and close up the ozone hole.

Thanks for the kind words. I want to continue to report on Ada in the
pages of EE Times. IF anybody has info on new compilers and/or tools from
their organizations, which you feel we should mention, please send me
email at AWOLFE@DELPHI.COM, or US mail to Alex WOlfe, EETImes, 600
Community Drive, Manhasset, N.Y. 10030.