From: agate!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!s
Subject: Re: Paper on 9x enhancements
Date: 21 Sep 93 14:09:22 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1993Sep20.092653.9175@jarvis.csri.toronto.edu> blaak@csri.toronto.e
du (Raymond Blaak) writes:
>adcad@zeus.datasrv.co.il (Ad-cad) writes:
>
>>I'm looking for a paper describing the essential enhencements of Ada9x in
>>respect to Ada 83. I am not looking for a whole manual or tutorial for Ada
>>since I'm fluent in Ada 83. Is there such a thing publicly available ?
>>(I could not find one in the 9x program office FTP directories).
>
>There is an Ada 9X project report titled: "Introducing Ada 9X", dated
>february, 1993, that gives exactly what you want.
>
>I got it because I signed up for it the last time I was at Tri-Ada.
>
>I only have a paper version, but there must be an on-line version somewhere.

I still have some reprints which could be sent e.g. within
Germany at paper price. 69 DinA4 pages.
Send an envelop with valid stamp and DM5.-, size DinA4, weight 195 gramms.
I never sent one, therefore I dont know the postage price.

Dr.-Ing. Peter Hermann
Institut fuer Computeranwendungen
Pfaffenwaldring 27 (20c)
D-70569 Stuttgart