From: cis.ohio-state.edu!pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!darwin. sura.net!dtix.dt.navy.mil!cs.umd.edu!not-for-mail@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Alex Bl
Subject: Re: LOOKING FOR FORTRAN TO AD
Date: 17 Sep 93 15:43:24 GMT	[thread overview]

On 09-07-93, Gerben D. Blom posted to All:

> Does anybody know where to find a FORTRAN to ADA translator?

one company to contact is called AdaSoft in Laurel, MD
(301) 725-7014, ask for Mike Elden (tell him Alex sent you :-)

they have FORTRAN to Ada tools, but it sounds like a human still needs to
be involved for good results - so they market it as a process, not a black box.

they also have Ada GUI tools and some other Ada tools I think

I have no association with them, other than I spoke to Mike on the phone once
and he told me a little about their products.

hope this helps

P.S. on the ajpo host - ajpo.sei.cmu.edu,  AdaIC maintains a list of
Ada related tools and companies.  you may find more info there.
--
Alex Blakemore       alex@cs.umd.edu        NeXT mail accepted
"Without an engaged and motivated human being at the keyboard,