* shell execute
@ 2003-10-23 11:42 Ronald Finkbine
From: Ronald Finkbine @ 2003-10-23 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there an ADA package/command for executing a command on the command line?

I am working on an ADA case tool and would like to:
  - write a program
  - compile the program
  - execute the program

Thanks for your assistance.

Ron Finkbine
ronaldfinkbine@hotmail.com

* Re: shell execute
@ 2003-10-23 11:54 ` Lutz Donnerhacke
From: Lutz Donnerhacke @ 2003-10-23 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Ronald Finkbine wrote:
> Is there an ADA package/command for executing a command on the command line?

That's system dependant and therefor part of the compiler specific libraries.
You might look at GNAT.OS_Lib;

* Re: shell execute
@ 2003-10-23 16:12 ` Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2003-10-23 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ronald Finkbine wrote:

> Is there an ADA package/command for executing a command on the command
> line?
>
> I am working on an ADA case tool and would like to:
>   - write a program
>   - compile the program
>   - execute the program

You might want to have a look at AdaCL: