From: agate!bionet!uwm.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!usc!petunia!news@ucbvax.berkeley.edu  (<agate!bionet!uwm.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!usc!petunia!news@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>)
Subject: Programming Question
Date: 17 Jan 91 07:07:23 GMT	[thread overview]

What I would like to know is...

Is there a way to access the cursor keys in ADA.  Let me re-phrase that.
Of course there IS a way... but with the standard packages provided... can
it be easily done.  Is there something similiar to the  PUT(ascii.bs); for
the backspace key....??

Also... Is there any commands in the standard packages to place the cursor
at a specific spot on the screen?  Like playing the cursor at the 10th
column, 10th row and then do a PUT at that spot.  It is important not to
delete anything on the line previous to this 10th spot as well. (which is
why I ask about maybe the cursors being accessable)

Thanks in Advance.

ssenkere@polyslo.calpoly.edu  |  I go to parties, sometimes until 4.
ssenkere@demeter.calpoly.edu  |  Its hard to leave, when you cant find the door