From: Petter <petter_fryklund@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Can some please advice on how to integate GNAT GPL 2010 with Visual Studio?
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 00:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-07-08T00:34:19-07:00	[thread overview]

I've been using Ada for my most of my professional work between 1992
and 2009, apart for a little dabbling with Tcl/Tk. Before that it was
mostly COBOL and 1100/2200 Assembler, UNISYS IPF command language is
very similar to Ada, if it's still around :-) I'd really like to do
more Ada, but I've had to learn .NET and C# and it isn't too bad.
Visual Studio is running circles round GPS, wide circles. I think it
is a little sad. As for decent editor and command line, well I've done
my fair share.