From: mftbook@yahoo.com (Mike T)
Subject: selling comp. book collection...including books on Ada
Date: 6 Sep 2003 19:50:37 -0700
Date: 2003-09-07T02:50:38+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,
I am moving and I am selling all of my computer books (about 150
items)...some programming, some on hist. of industry, some on
personalities.  I am doing this in three phases.  List for phase I can
be found at the the following link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=justbooks&sort=3&rows=75&since=-1&rd=1

If the link does not work, my Ebay ID is Justbooks.

I have a number of Ada books not listed yet.  If you are looking for
an older Ada book, please email me and we can work something out.

Thanks,
Mike T.