* Soft-Cost Ada
@ 1989-06-15 20:22 Mark C. Adolph
From: Mark C. Adolph @ 1989-06-15 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone heard of a cost estimating package/program/philosphy called
Soft-Cost Ada, or something like that?  I know *nothing* about it, but
need to.  For most reliable communications, please e-mail responses to
uw-beaver!ssc-vax.  Thanks.

* Re: Soft-Cost Ada
@ 1989-06-19 21:21 ` Mark C. Adolph
From: Mark C. Adolph @ 1989-06-19 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Has anyone heard of a cost estimating package/program/philosphy called
> Soft-Cost Ada, or something like that?  I know *nothing* about it, but
> need to.  For most reliable communications, please e-mail responses to
> uw-beaver!ssc-vax.  Thanks.

That address should be uw_beaver!ssc-vax!adolph.  Sorry if anyone got
bounced trying to reply.  Thanks again for any info.

					-- Mark