From: Michael Card <thehouseofcards@remove.this.part.mac.com>
Subject: Re: GVD port planned for Mac OS X?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:13:57 GMT
Date: 2002-02-27T13:13:57+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert-

The WHOLE POINT of this thread was that the page you say everyone
should go to SAYS NOTHING about GVD!!  If you do a string search for
GVD on that page, it will say "text string GVD not found"

Don't chide everyone for talking about this on CLA as if they were too
stupid to go to the Adapower page on GNAT for Mac OS X; the info isn't
there, hence the question.

By the way, thanks to all of you who answered on this. If I understand
correctly the first version will be available from the Adapower page by
the end of this week, I believe as part of the first Mac OS X binary
distribution of GNAT.

- Mike