From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!slc17!jwilson@ucbvax.B erkeley.EDU  (Jon Wilson, PRC)
Subject: Re: A very successful Ada marketing disaster
Date: 8 Sep 93 13:31:01 GMT	[thread overview]

I think we should all commend Gregory Aharonian for his efforts.
I wish more people had the time and inclination to support some
of the ideas he has come up with. It is obvious that we all have
some interest in Ada sticking around, otherwise we wouldn't be
reading this group.

I find it hard to believe that a commercial organization isn't
willing to invest in an opportunity that could improve their
customer base. (Especially when someone is willing to volunteer
their own time. Microsoft is willing to spend money sponsoring
football games to make OS/2 a household name, and _some_ Ada
vendors aren't willing to support a proponent at a conference.

Go figure.

---
Jon R. Wilson                           Work: (205) 215-5477
Senior Computer Analyst                 Fax:  (205) 215-5522
PRC, Inc.                               jwilson@mtgy.gtegsc.com

   << << << Every disclaimer I can think of applies. >> >> >>