From: tevans@osiris.cso.uiuc.edu  (Charles T. Evans)
Subject: Linkers for Alsys FistAda v.4.4.2 (DOS)
Date: 2 Sep 93 13:33:21 GMT	[thread overview]

Hi, we are are running out of memory with our program.
(Don't you just love DOS)  We are using Alsys v.4.42 with
AdaSage v.4.0 and our linker is Microsoft (R) 8086 Object Linker,
Version 3.05.  I was wondering if perhaps a better linker would
produce a smaller executable.

- And yes we know about setting the stack & heap sizes in the
bind phase...

-- Tim

Internet: tevans@phantom.cecer.army.mil
Programmer/Analyst USACERL