From: apollo@ecf.UUCP
Subject: Ada for Apollo(host)/80386(target)
Date: Thu, 10-Sep-87 10:14:49 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Sep 10 10:14:49 1987

        We are looking at the possibility,in the future, of doing
some work in Ada.  The hosting, or development, environment will
be Apollo workstations and the target environment will be in all
likelihood an Intel 80386/iRMX/MultibusII system.
        I would like to know then if anyone knows
         i) of the various  merits of the different Ada compilers for
           Apollos

         ii) having answered that question can these compilers
            provide support for 386 boards.

        Feel free to either post to net or e-mail responses to me.

        Thanks in advance.

                         Vince Pugliese
                         University of Toronto
                         (416)667 7744