* Any potential GNAT.* package license issues ?
@ 2006-07-01  0:19 Simon Clubley
From: Simon Clubley @ 2006-07-01  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Given the ACT change on GtkAda licensing, can anyone see any potential
problems with continuing to use the GNAT.* packages in the FSF GCC kits
under the current GMGPL license ?

Thanks for any information,

Simon.

If Google's motto is "don't be evil", then how did we get Google Groups 2 ?

* Re: Any potential GNAT.* package license issues ?
@ 2006-07-02 10:33 ` Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2006-07-02 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Simon Clubley wrote:

> Given the ACT change on GtkAda licensing, can anyone see any potential
> problems with continuing to use the GNAT.* packages in the FSF GCC kits
> under the current GMGPL license ?

They still have the exception in every source file.

Martin
--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net
Ada programming at: http://adakrischik.com