From: william.f.schreckenstein@lmco.com (Bill Schreckenstein)
Subject: Ada Core Files
Date: 21 Mar 2003 07:52:02 -0800
Date: 2003-03-21T15:52:03+00:00	[thread overview]

I am currently trying to debug an image on a Red Hat 6.2 box that
seems to hang several hours into our longevity stress test.  My
question is, is there a way to make an ada application give you a core
file?  I am using GNAT 3.14a1 and we have the 2.4.19 kernel for RH
6.2.  We have tried using the kill -11 and that doesn't give us a core
file and sometimes that doesn't even kill the application.  Any help
you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance!

-Bill