From: mcq95@earthlink.net (Marc A. Criley)
Subject: Re: Adabrowse: What config setup do people use?
Date: 3 Sep 2003 06:43:58 -0700
Date: 2003-09-03T13:43:58+00:00	[thread overview]

chris <spamoff.danx@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<7Bj5b.167$1%2.2016@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net>...

<snip>

Just a general comment about the author's support for AdaBrowse:
Thomas Wolf has been _very_ receptive to ideas on how to improve
AdaBrowse, I've made two suggestions for improvement and both were
incorporated as new features.

So I think if you can clearly and concisely identify some feature or
capability you would like, Thomas would be glad to hear you out.

Marc