From: mackie@watdcsu.UUCP (mackie)
Subject: Ada Implementer's Guide
Date: Wed, 10-Sep-86 19:17:33 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Wed Sep 10 19:17:33 1986

I am beginning the initial implementation of an Ada compiler for
eductional use. I am interested in obtaining a copy of the
implementer's guide. The implementer's guide is mentioned in a
number of sources ( eg. SigAda newsletter ), without describing it's contents.
I would like to obtain information regarding these and the possibility of
obtaining a copy ( preferably electronically ) of the most recent
edition. I do not have access to ARPANET or TELENET. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Toby Walker