From: eaker@sunbelt.crd.ge.com (Charles E Eaker)
Subject: Re: MIL-HDBK-1804 (?)  Ada Style Guide
Date: 25 Sep 89 21:39:40 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1989Sep25.140228.29919@bdmrrr.bdm.com> oneil@bdmrrr.bdm.com (James William O'Neil) writes:
>Last week someone posted an article (about formatting Ada programs, I think)
>in which MIL-HDBK-1804 dealing with Ada coding style was referenced.  I have
>been unable to locate a document with that number, but I was just skimming
>over the articles at the time and may have transcribed the document number
>incorrectly.  I'd be most grateful if the poster of that article or any one
>else familiar with this document would send me a quick e-mail message pointing
>me in the right direction.

I would appreciate the same information.

Chuck Eaker                                |  eaker@sungod.crd.ge.com
Software Engineering Program               |  eaker@crdgw1.crd.ge.com
GE Corporate Research & Development Center |  eaker@crdgw1.UUCP
P.O. Box 8, K-1 3C12 Schenectady, NY 12301 |  518 387-5964