* GVD port to Mac OS X?
@ 2002-02-26  2:22 Michael Card
From: Michael Card @ 2002-02-26  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello CLA-

Does anyone know of any effort to port GVD to Mac OS X? I assume this
would require Ada Gtk to go over first, and I didnt know if this was
all being done as part of the current GNAT beta on Mac OS X. I know GVD
comes bundled with Mac OS X for Solaris, will it bundled with GNAT on
Mac OS X aswell?

- Mike

* Re: GVD port to Mac OS X?
@ 2002-02-26  4:15 ` Alan Reynolds
From: Alan Reynolds @ 2002-02-26  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Michael,

We're putting together the patch files and procedures for using GVD with
  the debugger that's posted on http://www.adapower.net/macos/.  I've
been using it for about a week now.  There's still a little hair on it
and it doesn't support everything yet but it's useable for porting.
We'll post  here and to the gnat-osx mailing list when we've put it on
the web page.

Have fun,
Al Reynolds

Michael Card wrote:
> Hello CLA-
>
> Does anyone know of any effort to port GVD to Mac OS X? I assume this
> would require Ada Gtk to go over first, and I didnt know if this was
> all being done as part of the current GNAT beta on Mac OS X. I know GVD
> comes bundled with Mac OS X for Solaris, will it bundled with GNAT on
> Mac OS X aswell?
>
> - Mike

* Re: GVD port to Mac OS X?
@ 2002-02-26  4:57 ` Andrew Reynolds
From: Andrew Reynolds @ 2002-02-26  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Mike,

I am actually using it as I type.  I have to generate the patch files and
the instructions for building it.  It requires the GNAT OS X port found at:

http://adapower.net/macos

When the patches are ready they will be posted at the above site.  Of course
GtkAda is required and that will also be made available as well.  Expect to
see it by the end of the week.

Drew Reynolds
GNAT OS X Development Team

On 2/25/02 9:22 PM, in article