From: Michael Card <thehouseofcards@remove.this.part.mac.com>
Subject: GVD port to Mac OS X?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 02:22:12 GMT
Date: 2002-02-26T02:22:12+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello CLA-

Does anyone know of any effort to port GVD to Mac OS X? I assume this
would require Ada Gtk to go over first, and I didnt know if this was
all being done as part of the current GNAT beta on Mac OS X. I know GVD
comes bundled with Mac OS X for Solaris, will it bundled with GNAT on
Mac OS X aswell?

- Mike