From: Jerry <lanceboyle@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Native version of GNAT Programming Studio for OSX
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 21:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-07-03T21:31:08-07:00	[thread overview]

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:30:11 AM UTC-7, Felix Krause wrote:
> On 2013-07-02 09:48:19 +0000, Jerry said:
>

> Thanks for testing! gnatmake just can't be called with the current
> downloadable bundle, but I already fixed it. You may drag the latest
> Info.plist and launcher.sh from the develop branch [1] and replace the
> ones in the app bundle to get it to work. This also seems to enable
> code completion. If you have GNAT installed somewhere other than
> /usr/local/gnat, you can open the Info.plist with Xcode and change the
> GNAT_HOME environment variable accordingly there. (Note to self: I
> should document that somewhere.)

Much better—works now! BTW, there is no launcher.sh in the bundle so I used launcher.sh to replace GPS.

Now to get used to foibles beyond your control, such as GPS hiding a dialog box which requires a response completely behind another dialog box (I thought this widget set would be a little more polished than that) and the built-in terminal not working with Get_Immediate.

Jerry