From: Daniel King <daniel.dmk@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT bug with protected procedure interrupt handler
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 05:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-06-25T05:27:02-07:00	[thread overview]

On Saturday, 25 June 2016 04:28:01 UTC-3, Simon Wright  wrote:
> Egil H H <ehh.public@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 4:40:31 AM UTC+2, Daniel King wrote:
> >>
> >> Has anyone else seen this problem, or are able to reproduce it? Have
> >> you found a workaround?
> >>

> > Your code works here (except that RTC_Interrupt does not exist, so I
> > changed it to RCC_Interrupt)
>
> Likewise.
>
> Compiling with -gnatG (shows a representation of the intermediate code)
> sometimes shows up a problem.

Thanks, whilst trying your suggestion I realised that actually, the code *compiles* fine for me too, the failure seems to occur only when using -gnatc to check syntax/semantics only. When I first posted I had not yet compiled the code because I was checking my .ads file since I had not yet written a corresponding .adb file to compile.

So although the GNAT bug still occurs when using -gnatc at least the code compiles fine so I can still continue with my project.

Thanks!