From: Aurele <aurele.vitali@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ann: GLOBE_3D Release 2016-07-05 - "Blender edition"
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 16:35:09 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-07-08T16:35:09-07:00	[thread overview]

Wow Gautier, lots of great work there. But the biggest difficulty I have, atm anyway, is most of it seems undocumented (maybe I'm wrong?). You also did lots of rework on the GL file with new and very cool stuff which I assume is your version of OpenGL. The types and functions are for most part alien to me in your version.

Anyway, I'll keep at it but I'm  especially by your Generic Image Decoder (GDI) package. Very cool !