From: bertrand@cui.UUCP (IBRAHIM Bertrand)
Subject: query: Ada for SUN 3/xx running SunOS 4.0
Date: 25 Oct 88 14:16:50 GMT	[thread overview]

I am currently using Verdix Ada Development System (VADS 5.5) on SUN 3/50
and 3/60 machines. Our site is running SunOS 3.5 and might soon move to
SunOS 4.0. Our local vendor told us that they didn't have yet any Ada
environment running under SunOS 4.0. Is this correct?

Since we intend to buy some new licences, are there other vendors selling
Ada environments running under SunOS 4.0?

As a subsidiary question, is there (will there be) an Ada environment for
SUN4 machines?

advTHANKSance for your help.

B. Ibrahim
              to BITNET                             to EAN
from
BITNET IBRAHIM@CGEUGE51.BITNET                 bertrand%cui.unige.ch@CERNVAX
ARPA   IBRAHIM%CGEUGE51.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU bertrand%cui.unige.ch@ubc.csnet
UUCP                                           cernvax!cui!bertrand.uucp
UUCP                                           mcvax!cernvax!cui!bertrand.uucp
UUCP                                           cui!bertrand@cernvax.UUCP
EAN                                            bertrand@cui.unige.ch