From: mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Michael Feldman)
Subject: Re: Looking for Ada compiler for uport System V.3/386
Date: 22 Dec 90 20:58:10 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1990Dec22.094959.14603@uunet.uu.net!weyrich> orville@uunet.uu.net!weyrich (Dr. Orville R. Weyrich) writes:
>I am looking for an Ada compiler to run on my Microport Unix System V.3
>386 box. I would gladly accept any recommendations regarding where I can
>obtain a good and/or cheap implementation for this configuration. I would

The November validated compiler list shows 386/Unix systems from RR
(SCO Xenix, Interactive Unix 2.1, SCO Unix 3.2), TeleSoft (AIX, MultibusI
Unix, Interactive Unix), Meridian (Xenix 2.3.2). I am entirely unfamiliar
with the various 386 Unix ports, so can't comment on the compatibility
issues here. But it's a starting point. It's a safe bet that if you can
get an Ada for this configuration it'll come from one of the above 3
companies. Also several have done Sun/386 versions - add Verdix to the list
for this.

Good luck!

Mike Feldman