From: bgolden@infmx.UUCP (Bernard Golden)
Subject: ada/unix
Date: 28 Sep 89 15:25:50 GMT	[thread overview]

We have gotten a question from one of our customers regarding ada.  They
are fairly experienced with ada on the alsys compiler, but this will be
their first experience with the telesoft compiler on UNIX.  (And I should
point out that I'm completely unacquainted with ada).

Anyway, their question has to do with using the multiple capabilities (threads,
or somesuch) of ada on UNIX.  They're afraid they'll have to sacrifice
some of the capabilities of ada to run on UNIX.

Is there a good reference book to describe how this facility might work on
UNIX, or even better, is there someone from telesoft who follows this
newsgroup that might be willing to spend a few minutes talking to me on
this topic?

Please email me, since I probably won't be able to scan this group thoroughly.

Thanks very much.

Bernard Golden
{pyramid,uunet}!infmx!bgolden
415-926-6416