From: MM0F@Lehigh
To: lusysnz@VAX1.CC.LEHIGH.EDU
Subject: MERIDIAN ADAZ COMPILER
Date: 25 Oct 90 01:19:33 GMT	[thread overview]

Has anyone else received a flyer in the mail from Meridian Software
Systems announcing their new, low-cost Ada compiler system AdaZ?
My reason for asking is this:  I would like to buy it, but I would
like some input from anyone who has used the system first.  It may
cost only $150, but times are tight for us would-be Ada programmers
who don't have major corporations to supply us with software!

thanks,
boB Rudis
MM0F@LEHIGH.BITNET