From: Hubert <herrdoktor@fumanchu.com>
Subject: What is the situation with Janus Ada?
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 17:55:07 -0800
Date: 2014-11-21T17:55:07-08:00	[thread overview]

I understand Randy is the person behind Janus Ada? Since I am yet to
make a choice what compiler to use for my small projects here I would
like to know what is the situation with this? I read some remarks in
other threads which were not entirely clear.

So what is the status of it on Windows 32/64 and Linux? Is Mingw
required on Windows? What language Standard is supported? I understand
it is mostly Ada 95 but are there realistic plans to implement newer
features? And what is the timeline?

Thanks

---