From: steve@dim.sm.unisys.com (Steven Holtsberg)
Subject: Follow-up to my original posting (Re: RM question concerning types)
Date: Fri, 20-Nov-87 19:46:24 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Fri Nov 20 19:46:24 1987

I believe that if the following slight change were made to the reference
manual, it would be OK.

RM 3.5

For any scalar type T or for any subtype T of a scalar type, the
following attributes are defined:                                              7

T' FIRST	Yields the lower bound of T.  The value of this attribute
                has the same base type as T.
                             ^^^^
T' LAST		Yields the upper bound of T.  The value of this attribute
                has the same base type as T.
                             ^^^^