From: eric@sarin.UUCP
Subject: sources lost for ada yacc / lex
Date: Mon, 26-Oct-87 14:37:55 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Oct 26 14:37:55 1987

I had a system crash the day after the sources for
yacc and lex in ada were posted. Could someone please
mail me the postings, rather than reposting them on
the net. Unfortunately, we don't do
daily backups on personal PC's like we do on the
big systems.

Thanks

Eric Beser,
USNET Address: mimsy!aplcen!cp1!sarin!eric