* Ann: Corporate Bullshit Generator, live!
@ 2012-03-17  6:56 Gautier write-only
From: Gautier write-only @ 2012-03-17  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

One more Web Ada application.
Go there and enjoy ! http://cbsg.sf.net
_________________________
Gautier's Ada programming
http://gautiersblog.blogspot.com
NB: follow the above link for a valid e-mail address

* Re: Ann: Corporate Bullshit Generator, live!
@ 2012-03-17  9:01 ` mockturtle
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: mockturtle @ 2012-03-17  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Saturday, March 17, 2012 7:56:22 AM UTC+1, Gautier write-only wrote:
> One more Web Ada application.
> Go there and enjoy ! http://cbsg.sf.net
> _________________________
> Gautier's Ada programming
> http://gautiersblog.blogspot.com
> NB: follow the above link for a valid e-mail address

Nice!  I was just going to write a project proposal... :-)

* Re: Ann: Corporate Bullshit Generator, live!
@ 2012-03-17  9:24 ` Thomas Løcke
From: Thomas Løcke @ 2012-03-17  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 03/17/2012 07:56 AM, Gautier write-only wrote:
> One more Web Ada application.
> Go there and enjoy ! http://cbsg.sf.net

One word: Awesome.

Thanks Gautier.  :o)

--
Thomas L�cke | thomas@12boo.net | http://12boo.net

* Re: Ann: Corporate Bullshit Generator, live!
@ 2012-03-18  0:12 ` Jerry
From: Jerry @ 2012-03-18  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mar 16, 11:56 pm, Gautier write-only <gautier_niou...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> One more Web Ada application.
> Go there and enjoy !http://cbsg.sf.net
> _________________________
> Gautier's Ada programminghttp://gautiersblog.blogspot.com
> NB: follow the above link for a valid e-mail address

At the end of the day, the botton line on the ground going forward is
that this is a very nice piece of work.

Jerry

* Re: Ann: Corporate Bullshit Generator, live!
@ 2012-03-18 14:32   ` Gautier write-only
From: Gautier write-only @ 2012-03-18 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18 mar, 01:12, Jerry <lancebo...@qwest.net> wrote:

> At the end of the day, the botton line on the ground going forward is
> that this is a very nice piece of work.

Thanks a lot!
Of course it is still work in progress. The CBSG's English grammar is
still very poor, and a vocabulary still needs a double-digit growth
for overdelivering an awsome, best-in-breed, cutting-edge value-adding
generator :-).
Gautier
__
PS: a fascinating aspect is that you can mark a sentence, and launch a
Google search with it. The results are usually very interesting :-).
In addition, you find new buzzwords to be added to the generator!...

* Re: Ann: Corporate Bullshit Generator, live!
@ 2012-03-21 12:00     ` Brian Drummond
From: Brian Drummond @ 2012-03-21 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 07:32:56 -0700, Gautier write-only wrote:

> On 18 mar, 01:12, Jerry <lancebo...@qwest.net> wrote:
>
>> At the end of the day, the botton line on the ground going forward is
>> that this is a very nice piece of work.
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Of course it is still work in progress.

Apparently someone has been watching it...

http://xkcd.com/1032/

(mouse over it and wait for the tooltip/tagline)

- Brian

* Re: Ann: Corporate Bullshit Generator, live!
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2012-03-22 11:29 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2012-03-22 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gautier de Montmollin wrote on comp.lang.ada:
> One more Web Ada application.
> Go there and enjoy ! http://cbsg.sf.net

"Our credible execution proactively influences the steering committee.
The long-term time-phases synergize our accepted on-boarding processes."

Thank you, Gautier!

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: Ann: Corporate Bullshit Generator, live!
@ 2012-03-22 20:23   ` Gautier write-only
From: Gautier write-only @ 2012-03-22 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 22 mar, 12:29, Ludovic Brenta <ludo...@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:

> "Our credible execution proactively influences the steering committee.
> The long-term time-phases synergize our accepted on-boarding processes."
>
> Thank you, Gautier!

You're welcome!
More to come - close to *50* new buzzwords in this evening's commit:
http://cbsg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cbsg/corporate_bullshit.adb?r1=29&r2=28&pathrev=29

Enjoy :-)