* Anyone have a copy of ORK+
@ 2012-06-28 11:44 Patrick
       [not found] ` <i76pu7p73tmuqe1ihqcag0qt0mt154njk0@invalid.netcom.com>
From: Patrick @ 2012-06-28 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

My day work is crushing me and I haven't been able to spend much time with Ada recently. I am still trying to study when I can and catch up with all of you.

I am reading Building Parallel, Embedded, and Read-Time Applications with Ada.

The book mentions that ORK+ is a RTS implemented in 2K lines of Ada source.

I am not going to build an embedded system with radiation hardened processors but I was thinking this might be a good study aid.

I can't find the code online. Could someone point me to a link or if you happened to have a copy before the code was taken offline, could you perhaps email me it?

Thanks for reading-Patrick

* Re: Anyone have a copy of ORK+
@ 2012-06-28 17:52 ` i3text
       [not found] ` <i76pu7p73tmuqe1ihqcag0qt0mt154njk0@invalid.netcom.com>
From: i3text @ 2012-06-28 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:44:05 AM UTC-7, Patrick wrote:
> The book mentions that ORK+ is a RTS implemented in 2K lines of Ada source.
> Could someone point me to a link...

http://web.dit.upm.es/~str/ork/index.html

* Re: Anyone have a copy of ORK+
       [not found] ` <i76pu7p73tmuqe1ihqcag0qt0mt154njk0@invalid.netcom.com>
@ 2012-06-28 19:31   ` Patrick
From: Patrick @ 2012-06-28 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Dennis

Thanks for the link, I am good to go now :)

* Re: Anyone have a copy of ORK+
@ 2012-06-28 21:37     ` Patrick
From: Patrick @ 2012-06-28 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

The tarballs can't be opened, they appear to be corrupt :(

Guess I'm screwed

* Re: Anyone have a copy of ORK+
@ 2012-06-28 22:19       ` i3text
From: i3text @ 2012-06-28 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:37:48 PM UTC-7, Patrick wrote:
> The tarballs can't be opened, they appear to be corrupt :(

Try using 7-Zip. It is more robust than some de/compressors. I was able to unpack the source tar with 7z on Linux.

* Re: Anyone have a copy of ORK+
@ 2012-06-29  0:08         ` Patrick
From: Patrick @ 2012-06-29  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks. When I can get a windows box set up right, I will give 7-zip a try. Have a good day

* Re: Anyone have a copy of ORK+
@ 2012-07-05  8:53           ` Nicholas Paul Collin Gloucester
From: Nicholas Paul Collin Gloucester @ 2012-07-05  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have put old versions of ORK (for a different processor) on
WWW.Coimbra.LIP.Pt/~gloster/ERC32/ORK/index.html
for you.

* Re: Anyone have a copy of ORK+
@ 2012-07-05 17:48             ` Patrick
From: Patrick @ 2012-07-05 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you Nicholas!. I really appreciate your time :)