From: mcvittie@faulty.ucsb.edu (Thomas I McVittie)
Subject: ada coverage metrics
Date: 25 Jul 89 22:50:34 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm looking for a program which will give us a coverage metric on
Ada programs.  The program must be able to handle generic packages
as well as arrays or multiple instantiations of a task type.

We have generated a series of test suites based on the formal specifications
of a protocol, and would like to see how well these test cases actually
cover the implementations of the protocol.  Obviously I would love to have
path coverage, but will settle for statement coverage.

We have access to telesoft and Verdix Ada compilers running on a sun 3.
Any pointers would be appreciated !

---
Thomas I McVittie                     voice   : (805) 961-8356
email mcvittie@faulty.ucsb.edu        telefax : (805) 961-3262
|  Dependable Computing Lab       |  email  : mcvittie@faulty.hub.ucsb.edu  |
|  Engineering I Computer Science |           aleph@csilvax.hub.ucsb.edu    |
|  Room 2162                      |                                         |