From: brad@umcp-cs.UUCP
Subject: IO in generic packages
Date: Tue, 23-Aug-83 21:53:03 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Tue Aug 23 21:53:03 1983

How do you do Input/Ouput from a generic package when the type input to the
package is a private type?  I am trying to debug a generic package and want
to dump value in the variables during execution, but I suppose that it's
just as applicable to general IO.  I have read many books, and can't
remember seeing this topic addressed.
				b**2
				(Brad Balfour)
				{seismo, allegra}!umcp-cs!brad (uucp)