From: munnari.oz.au!metro!basser.cs.su.oz.au!news.adelaide.edu.au!achilles!andr ewd@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu  (Andrew Dunstan)
Subject: Re: Access Discrimnants
Date: 1 Jul 93 13:28:30 GMT	[thread overview]

In comp.lang.ada, stt@spock.camb.inmet.com (Tucker Taft) writes:
>In article <20mdas$ps9@huon.itd.adelaide.edu.au>
>  andrewd@achilles.cs.adelaide.edu.au (,2285592, Andrew Dunstan) writes:
[ useful and informative answer to my question]

>>Sigh. I'll get the hang of this soon. I just can't wait for GNAT to
>>come out so that I can start experimenting instead of just reading
>>and writing and asking questions!
>
>Keep those questions coming.  Probably many other people have
>similar questions anyway.

Tucker:

Thankyou for once again taking the time to answer my question. I know
how busy you must be, and your unfailing helpfulness is astounding.
Amid all the flame wars etc. in this news group, contributions like
yours are what keep many people like me reading. The Ada community is
surely in your debt, as I am.

cheers

andrew

#  Andrew Dunstan                   #   There's nothing good or bad   #
#  net:                             #                                 #
#    adunstan@steptoe.adl.csa.oz.au #   but thinking makes it so.     #
#  or: andrewd@cs.adelaide.edu.au   #                                 #