From: carterc@msudoc.ee.mich-state.edu (Chris Carter)
Subject: Ada tutorial textbook recommendations solicited
Date: Mon, 3-Aug-87 11:55:37 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Aug  3 11:55:37 1987

I'm an undergraduate CPS major entering my last year.  Since MSU doesn't
teach Ada, I'd like to learn it on my own.  I'd like recommendations for
Ada tutorial textbooks (I know Pascal well and have a working knowledge
of C), and, if possible, shareware or PD Ada compilers/interpreters ( I
ask this last bit because I seem to remember seeing one somewhere). Email
to me, and I'll post a summary.  I apologize for asking a question which
has undobutedly been asked many times before, but I've only been on the
net for a couple of months.

Disclaimer:
   It is not University policy to allow undergraduates to have opinions.
Therefore, anything in this article resembling an opinion is not the
fault of the University.

Chris Carter                       UUCP:    ihnp4!msudoc!carterc
Michigan State University          Arpanet: carterc@msudoc.egr.msu.edu
(517) 353-3255                     Bitnet:  17158CC@MSU