From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!usc!sdd.hp.com!network.ucsd.edu!mvb.saic.com !dayton.saic.com!data.aar.wpafb.af.mil!Hopper@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (James Hoppe
Subject: Re: Selected Reuse Library Listing
Date: 23 Jun 93 16:21:44 GMT	[thread overview]

Greg,
grow up!  Stop trashing everyone who tries to help the Ada
community.  You have been making snide comments about their
not doing it, now when they do, you trash them.  you might
consider that the people doing this now, are new and not
responsible for past policy decisions.  I don't know thats
true, but neither do i know its false, do you?

Am I alone in thinking this forum is for more than
juvinile emotional venting!!!

jim hopper