From: epstein@trwacs.UUCP (Jeremy Epstein)
Subject: Public domain set manipulation package
Date: 29 May 90 13:31:10 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm sure there are at least a hundred of these out there, so...

I need a package that lets me declare a set of named items.
The ideal way would be a set of enumerated values.
I only need one operation on the set: examine whether a
particular element is in the set.

Since I have several such sets (of different enumerated types),
a generic seems to be appropriate.

I'm new to Ada, so any examples of how to use such a package
would also be appreciated.

Thanks!
--Jeremy

P.S. If it matters, I have VERDIX's VADS 5.7 compiler.
--
Jeremy Epstein
epstein%trwacs@uunet.uu.net