* Which language missed DoD deadline and gave birth to Ada?
@ 1991-01-31  9:56 Leif Andrew Rump
From: Leif Andrew Rump @ 1991-01-31  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

There was a (better - I was told) computer language that didn't make it
to the deadline (they missed by one hour - I was (also) told because of
a traffic jam). Could somebody please give me some more information.

Leif Andrew

Leif Andrew Rump, AmbraSoft A/S, Stroedamvej 50, DK-2100 Copenhagen OE, Denmark
UUCP: andrew@ambra.dk, phone: +45 39 27 11 77                /
Currently at Scandinavian Airline Systems                =======/
UUCP: andrew@resam.dk, phone: +45 32 32 51 54                \
SAS, RESAM Project Office, CPHML-V, P.O.BOX 150, DK-2770 Kastrup, Denmark

> > Read oe as: o <backspace> / (slash) and OE as O <backspace> / (slash) < <

* Re: Which language missed DoD deadline and gave birth to Ada?
@ 1991-02-01 18:32 Hokkun Pang
From: Hokkun Pang @ 1991-02-01 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

>there was a (better - I was told) computer language that didn't make it
>to the deadline (they missed by one hour - I was (also) told because of
>a traffic jam). Could somebody please give me some more information.

could it be Comal 80?  :-) :-)