From: dave@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Dave Goldblatt)
Subject: Re: Significant Corporate Commitments to Ada Technology?
Date: 27 Jan 89 14:54:48 GMT	[thread overview]

From article <460@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu>, by eberard@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu (Edward Berard):
> 	1. General Electric has supposedly made a significant
>            corporate commitment to Ada technology -- not just for DoD
> 	   related work, but on a corporate wide basis. Is there any
> 	   truth to this?

Well, when I interviewed with GE, the person I spoke with claimed that
there was a severe shortage of people with Ada experience at GE, and they
were trying to rectify it..  He did give me the impression that they are
planning to use Ada heavily, although I don't know if that meant GE was
going to use Ada corporate-wide.

-dg-