From: ryer@inmet.inmet.com
Subject: Re: Status of Diana?
Date: 29 Mar 91 21:02:00 GMT	[thread overview]

Intermetrics compilers use DIANA.  Our DIANA has some locally defined
extensions and representation tricks.

The interface is open.  We have provided it to other developers.

Currently, General Research Corp's "Ada Test and Verification System (ATVS)"
is the only commercially available product from another company that is based
on our DIANA.  GRC has also developed an "Expert Avionics Code Modification"
system that uses our DIANA as a database.

Intermetrics uses DIANA as the IL for code generation, for our AdaView
symbolic debugger, and our Byron PDL tool.

Mike Ryer