* Help with Ada Port
@ 1993-06-21 17:00 cis.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!ux1.cso.uiu
From: cis.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!ux1.cso.uiu @ 1993-06-21 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been out of the Ada world for a while so please bear with my questions.
Can someone please help me with my situation.  I want to port code that was
developed under VMS to Unix.  The only problem I see for now is the extensive
usage of the STARLET package.  My questions are:

1.  Is there any public domain software that converts STARLET to a Unix
platform (Sun SPARC)?
2.  Should I try and buy a cross-compiler (VMS-to-Unix) to do the port?

Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please reply
to me or feel free to give me a call.
Thanks,

Mary Kay
(703)883-3858

Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada
Subject: Help with Ada Port

Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada

Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada

Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada

Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada

Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada

I've been out of the Ada world for a while so please bear with my questions.
Can someone please help me with my situation.  I want to port code that was
developed under VMS to Unix.  The only problem I see for now is the extensive
usage of the STARLET package.  My questions are:

1.  Is there any public domain software that converts STARLET to a Unix
platform (Sun SPARC)?
2.  Should I try and buy a cross-compiler (VMS-to-Unix) to do the port?

Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please reply
to me or feel free to give me a call.
Thanks,

Mary Kay
(703)883-3858

Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-06-21 17:00 UTC | newest]