* ANN: AdaYaml 0.2.0
@ 2017-09-07 17:18 Felix Krause
From: Felix Krause @ 2017-09-07 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just have released AdaYaml 0.2.0. Documentation has been updated [1]
and the code is available as tag of the GitHub repository [2].

This release reaches full compliance with the yaml-test-suite [3] and
fixes some bugs. Thanks go to Jacob Sparre Andersen who provided
feedback and bug reports. The API of the reference-counting smart
pointers has changed to make them more usable, the Text subsystem has
been extracted to an own project since I plan to use it for something
else.

 [1]: https://ada.yaml.io
 [2]: https://github.com/yaml/AdaYaml/tags
 [3]: https://github.com/yaml/yaml-test-suite

--
Regards,
Felix Krause

* Re: ANN: AdaYaml 0.2.0
@ 2017-09-12 11:44 ` Vincent
From: Vincent @ 2017-09-12 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le jeudi 7 septembre 2017 19:18:40 UTC+2, Felix Krause a écrit :
> I just have released AdaYaml 0.2.0. Documentation has been updated [1]
> and the code is available as tag of the GitHub repository [2].

Thank you very much for this contribution. I find YAML so much more readable and elegant than XML !

Regards,

Vincent