From: Robert Love <rblove@airmail.net>
Subject: Missed  a Quote
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 20:47:39 -0500
Date: 2015-08-19T20:47:39-05:00	[thread overview]

Sometime in the last several days I read a quote from the director of
the Mozilla project to the effect that

"if you use C and C++ you will alway have memory problems."

But I can't find it again.   Googling for mozzilla and memory problems
didn't narrow it down any.

Would anyone have the correct text and a source for this quote?  I
thought I read it here.