* Ada mention in Wired magazine
@ 2014-08-31 16:59 Robert Love
From: Robert Love @ 2014-08-31 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I don't know that it means a thing but Hello World in Ada appears on
page 31 of the September Wired.  It's decoration in the margins and the
article comments on the lack of women in programming in the U.S among
other things.

We'll have to see if next month's issue has letters to the editor
asking why wasn't a more modern language used.

* Re: Ada mention in Wired magazine
@ 2014-08-31 17:09 ` Luke A. Guest
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2014-08-31 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Robert Love <rblove@airmail.net> wrote:
> I don't know that it means a thing but Hello World in Ada appears on page
> 31 of the September Wired.  It's decoration in the margins and the
> article comments on the lack of women in programming in the U.S among other things.
>
> We'll have to see if next month's issue has letters to the editor asking
> why wasn't a more modern language used.

What? Like. C++, you mean? Riiight.